Great opportunity for FULL-TIME, PROFESSIONAL Realtors with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. We're looking for 3-4 highly motivated, goal-oriented Realtors that want to substantially add to their current business. Must be completely comfortable with technology and willing to train and learn our system.
We work with the premier lead generation and management system available to real estate professionals and generate more leads than can currently be handled.
If you meet the qualifications and are willing to learn the system, you can expect to receive a monthly allotment of 20-25 leads, use of our lead management system, a free subdomain search website and many other tools.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manage incoming lead relationships via telephone, email and CRM
• Contact ALL leads provided IMMEDIATELY via phone and make continual contact throughout the lead relationship via phone, email, text, etc.
• Daily CRM use and follow-up with leads
• Convert leads handed off from Broker or round robin lead rotation into appointments
• Identify homes that meet the criteria as specified by needs analysis
• Show homes to pre-qualified clients
• Write and negotiate clients to contract offers
• Provide exceptional customer service to new leads and existing client database.
• Effectively communicate with management team
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Prospect to gain additional buyer and seller clients
• Valid Florida real estate license
• Full-time and hard-working
• All qualified candidates must have 1+ years of residential real estate experience
• Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
• Technology savvy
• Exceptional phone skills/experience
• Experience with CRM/database management
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
• Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• High level of motivation to succeed
• Ability to learn scripts and dialogues
• College degree or additional real estate designations and/or certifications a plus
Additionally, candidate must be patient, a good relationship builder, compassionate, and ALWAYS willing to put the client first.